Christopher Academy Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Justice Statement
Christopher Academy is committed to continuously building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable community. We believe it is the responsibility of each person in our school community to embrace and engage in this effort within all aspects of school life. We will continue to ensure that our mission is a living guide founded in these principles.
We Commit to:
- Being a School where students, faculty, families, and alumni feel respected and valued and demonstrate the same respect to others.
- Recruiting faculty and staff from a variety of backgrounds.
- Enrolling students from a variety of backgrounds.
- Connecting and understanding others, particularly those whose backgrounds and voices may differ from our own.
- Proactively designing and delivering a curriculum that honors everyone.
- Providing equal opportunities to all students to ensure that they all learn, grow, and succeed.
- Being courageous and compassionate in our commitment for positive change.